To celebrate the 45th Marine Corps Marathon, the fee to register for the event has been reduced by 4.5% over the 2019 cost from $180 to $171.90. The MCM50K registration fee will remain $200. The MCM10K is $65 and the Kids Race will hold at $10.
Mark your calendars for these important registration dates:
- MCM Four Star – Open Now. Package offers a stellar bundle of benefits starting with guaranteed entries to the 2020 MCM. This incredible comprehensive bundle includes entries, hotel nights, hospitality, transportation and more! Choose from packages based on length of stay, days of the week and one or two runners. All packages include a guaranteed MCM or MCM50K entry. Two runner package options offer a second entry for any of the MCM Weekend events.
- Semper Fi Challenge – Open November 1 – 11. A new registration path that guarantees MCM entry for up to 4,000 runners when they sign up for the two-event challenge that includes entry into both the Marine Corps Historic Half marathon hosted in Fredericksburg, Virginia and the Marine Corps Marathon. Entrants can register for either the Historic Half or the Devil Dog Double on May 17, 2020 and for the MCM or the MCM50K on October 25, 2020. Both segments of the Challenge must be completed to earn the special Challenge medal.
- MCM50K – Open February 23
- MCM Runners Club, Deferment and Active Duty – Open March 2 – 13. Runners who have successfully completed at least five Marine Corps Marathons are eligible to join the MCM Runners Club. This exclusive group of motivated marathoners receives guaranteed annual access to MCM registration, during a designated period, eliminating any Lottery uncertainty for these frequent runners.
- Newly eligible runners, who recently earned their fifth MCM finish, may join when 2019 results are made official. Only those runners who join before February 21 are eligible for access to the 2020 MCM.
- MCM Lottery – Open March 18-31
- Lottery Announcement – April 1
- MCM10K and Kids Run – Open April 13
Thanks for visiting this archived blog. The content and details are specific only for the event year highlighted in this article. For current information, please visit the event page within the MCM website.