Start your path to becoming distinguished in March with the Marine Corps 17.75K. In 2023, the beloved race through Prince William Forest Park will now count toward the Distinguished Participant Medal. Don’t worry, finishers will still gain Access Granted into the 48th Marine Corps Marathon on October 29, 2023 as well!
The path will also run through Arlington, Va. and the nation’s capital with the addition of the MCM Weekend events to the lineup with the program now encapsulating all MCMO events. Ambitious runners who seek to earn this coveted title and exclusive medal in 2023 must register and complete one live event of the following tiers:
- Tier One: Marine Corps 17.75K on March 25th
- Tier Two: One of the Marine Corps Historic Half events (the half marathon, Semper 5ive or Devil Dog Double) on May 21st
- Tier Three: Quantico 12K on August 26th
- Tier Four: One of the MCM Weekend events (MCM, MCM10K or MCM50K) on October 29th
- Tier Five: Turkey Trot 10K on November 18th.