After registering, some runners are unable to participate in the Historic Half events. These runners may opt to transfer their entry to a non-registered runner through the Historic Half Transfer Program. Additionally, the transfer program offers registered runners the opportunity to switch between Historic Half Weekend events or to a shorter distance. The transfer program is currently closed.
Runner-to-Runner: Historic Half, Devil Dog Double and Semper 5ive registered runners may transfer an entry to a non-registered runner for a $25 fee.
Event-to-Event: Runners have the option to transfer an entry to another distance event. There is no fee for runners decreasing the distance to a shorter event. Runners increasing distance, however, will be required to pay the difference in registration fees. Additional processing fees also apply.
Runners are required to find transfer partners, often brokered on the MCM Facebook page. The MCM does not participate in this part of the process. When transferring an entry, runners do not receive a refund on registration fees from the MCM. Any reimbursement of registration fees must be coordinated directly between the transferring runners.
- Login to your Haku account:
- Click 'Your Regsitrations'
- Click 'Edit Registration'
- Scroll and click 'Registration Options' (bottom right size of page)
- Click 'Transfer'
- Enter the name and email address of the person you wish to transfer registration to
- Select the option to pay the transfer fee or to pass on the transfer fee to the new runner, click "Transfer and Pay $" or "Transfer and Pass Fee" (green button).
At this time the original runner is removed from the event and placed in the transfer file. The new runner will receive an email with a customized link to complete the transfer.
- Log into Haku account
- Click "Your Registration"
- Click "Edit Registration"
- Scroll to "Registration Options" on the bottom right of page
- Click "Switch Categories"
- Runner will have option to select different category and pay difference in registration fees accordingly
A $25 transfer fee will be charged for runner-to-runner transfers.
Participants transfering to a longer distance event will be responsible to pay the difference in fees.
Participants who choose to transfer to a shorter distance event will not be refunded the difference of fees.