Congratulations on your participation in the Marine Corps Marathon Weekend virtual events. The MCM Organization is proud to offer several digital features for virtual participants including a printable bib, results upload feature and a customizable finisher certificate. Follow instructions below to access these special services.
Special offers and great deals from MCM sponsors and many of the vendors you've come to love and frequent at the Health & Fitness Expo. Click through to the Digital Market for running apparel, products and gear plus MCM licensed products.
Presented by Hyundai. Tune in to MCM social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram throughout virtual MCM Weekend for special videos, shoutouts and a live version of the Ask Me Stage.
New! A printable finisher ribbon for all MCM Weekend distances is now available for runners to enhance their Mission Accomplished moment. Runners can also print official MCM Mile Markers.
- Log in to your Haku registration account
- Click "Your Registrations"
- Click on your MCM event registration
- Open the Virtual Toolkit file
The incredible effort put in by runners participating in the Marine Corps Marathon (MCM), MCM50K or MCM10K during training will now be recognized in the MCM Milestones Program. Milestones is a digital platform for logging miles, offering digital motivation and awarding special prizes and rewards.
Military Match program presented by Cigna is free for all participants. Civilian and military runners will be paired to communicate directly, motivate each other through these final weeks of training and to provide support for the virtual run.
The Marine Corps Marathon Audio Experience by Motigo presented by USAA, offers all virtual runners the opportunity to hear the authentic sounds and actual voices from the event while running in locations across the country. The special audio messages will play alongside the music or whatever else runners are listening to in their earbuds on a virtual run.
By downloading the free app, Marine Corps Marathon, MCM50K and MCM10K runners will hear specially recorded motivational and informational messages as they reach designated distance milestones on their personal courses. Some messages are inspirational; others will share what landmarks runners would be passing were they running the actual courses in Washington, D.C.
Runners will hear the actual MCM emcee make the official start line motivational announcements; get special cheer messages from MCM Director Rick Nealis; Col Will Bentley, Commander, Marine Corps Base Quantico; and others.
Participants can also invite their own friends and family to record cheer messages specifically for them.
To Download the App and Solicit Cheers:
- Download the Motigo App, available for iOS and Android.
- Sign up for the free account.
- Enable the app to access your phone's GPS.
- Choose "Race." On the next screen, pick "Select Event," then scroll through the events to choose your “Marine Corps Marathon, MCM50K or MCM10K” and the date you wish to run.
- Share Event with your own personal link: Invite your friends and family to pre-record cheers that will play during your virtual run. They can download the Motigo App OR go to the Motigo website and “Record Cheers” via web!
For Virtual Run:
- Before your run, open Motigo then click “Start Event” and you're good to go (make sure cellular and GPS is enabled for Motigo).
- Turn on any other music or other fitness apps you typically use. Motigo won't interfere with them.
- Start moving! The messages will come on periodically, and any other audio that's playing will automatically lower in volume.
- When you're done, press "Finish Event." All your messages will be archived in “My Past Events” where you will have them to listen to again.
The Audio Experience only works on the roads and unfortunately not on a treadmill.
Connect a wearable
Participants have the option to link their personal wearables to their participant account to track their participation and submit results. Compatible devices include Garmin Connect and FitBit.
Sync your device under your participant account prior to starting your virtual MCM, MCM50K or MCM10K! Once connected, you activity from your device will sync directly to your participant account.
To sync your wearable:
1. Connect your wearable device.
2. Click on “Your devices” at the top of the screen.
3. In the “Manage” tab, click connect under your device.
4. You will be prompted to log into your wearable device
Don’t have a wearable device? Download the free Fitbit app on your smartphone and use the MobileRun® feature to track pace, time and distance.
Registered virtual runners may download a personal participant bib to wear or display.
To Download your Virtual Bib:
- Log into your Participant Account
- Click “Your Registrations”
- Click on your MCM, MCM50K or MCM10K registration
- Click “Get Your Virtual Bib.” Bib will feature your assigned bib number.
After completing any virtual MCM Weekend event including the 45th MCM, MCM50K, MCM10K or MCM Semper Fun Mile, runners must submit their results through participant account in Haku.
Results may be submitted via a link to a public page from an app, a screenshot, a photo of a watch or treadmill or directly from a wearable device (Garmin and Fitbit are currently supported). Ensure to record both distance and time in your submission. Participants have until November 10, 2020 to input their finisher data.
To submit results manually:
- Log into Participant Account
- Click “Your Registrations”
- Click on the specific MCM event registration
- Scroll to the bottom of registration information
- Enter total finish time
- Enter proof of finish time via link or photo
- Tell how, when, and with whom you ran
- Click “Save”
To submit results from synced device (Garmin or Fitbit):
- Log into Participant Account
- Click “Your Registrations.”
- Select the event you are submitting time for
- Click “Submit Activity” and “Log New Activity.”
- Select “Add From Wearable.”
- The data from your device will be displayed
- Click “Select” to choose an activity to submit as your results.
MCM finisher certificates will be available as soon as runners upload results. Accessible through the MCM website, the certificate includes the runner’s name and finish time and may be shared digitally or printed for framing. Runners will be able to individualize the certificates by selecting up to four personal achievement badges. The customizable finisher certificates offer multiple category options including first timer, personal record, military spouse, charity runner and the new Brooks Run Happy badge.
Download a digital personalized, individualized finisher certificate upon finishing the MCM, MCM10K or MCM50K.
To Download a Finisher Certificate:
- Go to the Results Page
- Click the down arrow next to name and results
- Click “Download Finisher Certificate”
Runners may select up to four badges to individualize the certificate based on achievement, affiliation, etc.