Four Star Diplomats
Apply now to be one of the MCMO Four-Star Diplomats. A select team of runners will be designated as “Four Star Diplomats” to promote a healthy and active lifestyle through fun, authentic and inspiring social media content that shines the spotlight on MCMO events and the Diplomat’s passion for running. Share enthusiasm for running, participation in MCMO events and reinforce the Organization’s mission to promote physical fitness, community goodwill and showcase the organizational skills of the Marine Corps.
If you’re someone who has a strong social media presence, has a blog, rallies your friends for running events, and is willing to volunteer your time to publicly recommend and support the MCMO and its events, then you could be a Four-Star Diplomat!
All applications are due by March 31, 2021.
Diplomats will receive exclusive programming, special swag, access to the MedStar Health Recovery Zone and more.
The MCMO thrives on its diverse and inclusive community of participants. Diplomat Influencers are not required to have any military background or affiliation. The program includes a selected group of people with different running journeys, experiences, and complementary set of skills such as: content creation (photography/videography), community outreach, social following, road race participation, etc. To be considered, MCMO Diplomats understand, agree and comply with these requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- This is a volunteer role
- Do not receive financial compensation of any kind
- Are not MCMO employees or contractors.
- Do not receive reimbursement for travel and lodging should they come to any of the MCMO events
- Will volunteer for the specified time period through December 31, 2021
- Must agree to and sign the MCMO publicity release, agency disclosure statement and volunteer form DD2793 Mar 2018
- MCMO reserves the right to remove any MCMO Diplomat from the program