The MCM offers a variety of technology services for runners and spectators to use before, during and after MCM Weekend. From the MCM App to Track a Runner services to Motigo, the MCM community is able to interact, investigate, inform and inspire, often requiring just a swipe or click. The best way to connect with the MCM remains over social media. Join the community on Facebook and Twitter and follow behind-the-scenes on Instagram.
Motivation on the Go
Motigo will transform the 42nd Marine Corps Marathon into a personalized running experience! Download the MCM App listen to it during the run to hear a course specific audio tour with periodic pre-recorded messages highlighting the course. Best feature - Invite friends and family to pre-record cheers! Download the app and search for the Marine Corps Marathon to get started! Available for iOS and Android. Learn more at www.getmotigo.com.
- For Runners:
- Invite family and friends to cheer, just download the app, select the MCM event, then select “Share Event” and invite your supporters to record cheers and remember to “Start Event” the morning of your run.
- For those Cheering:
- Download and sign up for the Motigo app or visit the record cheers section of Motigo website
- Find the MCM among the events listed
- Search for a runners’ name, then choose when you want the cheer played (the runner must first register within the app)
- Record and send a cheer (or send multiple messages along the course - just select another location)
The MCM website will host live results throughout the day at www.marinemarathon.com.
Using real timing data, Map Track charts a runner’s progress by moving a runner-shaped icon along the MCM map. This visual tool is a great way to see how a runner or numerous runners compare to each other or fare against the leaders. Map Track is presented by AllWhites® 100% liquid egg whites is a convenient, fat-free, cholesterol-free and low-calorie alternative to regular eggs – ideal when it comes to fueling fitness goals and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
Whether running or supporting, everyone is encouraged to tweet observations or share images throughout MCM Weekend. Tag posts with #RunWithTheMarines.
Taking videos? Shooting pictures? Journaling the experience? Runners are encouraged to share their unique perspective of the MCM by posting on the MCM Facebook timeline.