Print the official MCM Finisher Certificate!
View now »
Check out photos from the Kids Run, Expo and race day!
View Photos »
Weekend PhotosCheck out photos from the Expo, Kids Run and race day!
38th MCM ResultsCheck out MCM and MCM10K results!
View Now »
Half ResultsView your Historic Half, 10K and 5K results.
View Results »
2014 Historic HalfRegister in January to run the Historic Half on May 18.
Marine Corps 17.75K
All finishers receive a guaranteed entry into the MCM!
More Info »
Turkey Trot 10K Results
View your Turkey Trot results from November 23
View Results »
Steps to import the MCM Schedule into your Outlook:
After saving the file as a CSV (comma delimited), make sure you close out of the file so it is not open. Open Outlook and follow these directions for importing it into your calendar:
- Select File -> Import and Export (from the menu).
- Select "Import from another program or file" and click Next.
- Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click Next.
- Find the desired CSV file via the "browse" option and select "Do not import duplicate items". Click Next.
- Select Calendar, then click Next.
- The next window will have a title that says 'The following actions will be performed:' above an option to 'Import "(filename).csv" into folder: Calendar.'
- Check that box and click on 'Map Custom Fields'.
- From there, click and drag the fields you need from the left window into the right window. The left window shows the fields from the MCM schedule file you just downloaded (e.g. subject, date, time, location). The right window shows the Calendar options in Microsoft Outlook.
SUBJECT to Subject
START_DATE to Start Date
START_TIME to Start Time
END_TIME to End Time
DESCRIPTION to Description
LOCATION to Location
- Click OK
- Click Finish